Thursday, November 25, 2010

"The Rui calms down Ting wry smile way


suspicion, is justing looking at Mo Hao however a bit not great, is also attention since Mo Hao now however."He is our owner here!"The Rui calms down Ting wry smile way.Stood up from the chair when beard Xiao Xian ascended, cold look at Mo Hao however ask a way, "did you just dare to play me?""Did I when play you?"Mo Hao however in no hurrily looking at beard Xiao Xian, " police officer, you always need to speak some truths, you have to ask I is who, the representative director who says to seek a cha chaan teng, I am just a property person, again irresponsible management here!Said again, just I have already told you my post tallest, christian louboutin shoes it happened that you don,t believe, does this also blame me?""You!The Rui in"beard Xiao Xian the momentary also have no way to take Mo Hao however how, have to turn to turn head to again cross-examine Rui quiet Ting, " is total, the man who appeared at your in home last night is who, you always should know!"Looking at quiet Ting of Rui a hesitant appearance, Mo Hao however don,t want to let the Rui calm down Ting difficult again as well, directly in the beard Xiao after death saying of the Xian, "BE I answered in the past last night of she, don,t know that the beard police officer still has what don,t understand of place?""This to!"The beard Xiao Xian sneered at under, hope toward Mo Hao however, " I see you are different from what good person, see to my taste still pretty quasi-!"The hat that the this side pours buttons up pour is pretty and without extra trouble, Mo Hao however in the mind sneered at a voice, "beard police officer, we can not ability without cause of wrong a good person, I how don,t seem to be good a person, you want to say words clearly, don,t battle wear oneself have a little small shape, at I here loudly appeal to the public small call of, you somehow say to also is to behave the police of people is service and is devoid of any merit what I said, always want to order reason for me!""That good, I say reason with you, "Beard Xiao Xian also drive Mo Hao however spirit two eyes stare eldest brother, the tone also becomes more icy cold, "last night, did you beat a person?""What beat on the whole?Is proper to defend calculate not calculate?"Mo Hao however at last and thoroughly can confirm down at this time, have already been that boy to report to the police last night."Is proper to defend?Am I a blind person?"Beard Xiao tone of the Xian becomes some hurriedly, " you are Mo Hao however to, the person who report to the police knows your name, and I have never seen proper defend of time, victimize a person to carry so much of sit here, but harm person is

No comments:

Post a Comment